Martins Bike Shop sells a wide range of elliptical trainers. 8 Unique styles on display. Approximate price range is $799-$4,199.
These and many other models are in stock at Martins Bike Shop. Stop in today and try them out.
Evolve 3 Elliptical
When you’re ready to get more serious with your training, the heavy flywheel, expansive programming and large, backlit display make the Evolve 3 perfect. You will appreciate the effortless refolding and compact footprint that make the Evolve 3 Elliptical easy to own.
Elite E7 Elliptical
The Elite E7 is one of the best moves you can make when you’re ready for more advanced training. Power incline adds challenge at the touch of a button. With the SixStar frame , everything from the handlebars to the pedals is right where it should be.
Stride length is adjustable from 17" to 26". Comfortable, natural and stable workout. Takes up minimum amount of space in room. The ES700 delivers a comfortable, low-impact, and safe total body workout unlike any other on the market.
At 42" X 30" inches this elliptical takes up very little space in your home. The innovative side steps allow not only safe entry and exit from the machine but also unparalleled versatility by providing the industry’s first upper-body only workout.
Now get the same or better workout at home. The A50 uses the same ergonomic positioning as its big brothers in the Matrix club series. Accent trainers add a third dimension to your workout allowing you to increase the step height which burns more calories without increasing your speed.
Elliptical Buyers Guide
Your local source for Total Body Cross-Trainer
We stock and sell a large selection of top rated ellipticals that continually get top reviews by consumers and fitness professionals.
Save your knees! Elliptical Trainers give you a low-impact full-body workout with a natural motion. Martins Bike Shop offers models with space saving folding design. Ramp and stride adjust models are what you need to keep elliptical workouts exciting and comfortable.
Why Elliptical Machines?
- No impact on the joints
- More efficient workout
- Builds bone density
- Easy to use
- Front Drive
- A common type of elliptical where the resistance system is in front of the user’s feet.
- Core Drive
- A more advanced design with the resistance system at the side of the elliptical. These ellipticals have a very balanced feel, and also a smaller foot print.
- Rear Drive
- An older rarely used design where the resistance system is behind the user. These units take up a lot of floor space and are not recommended for home use.
- Ascent Trainer
- An elliptical with an adjustment system to vary stride pattern. Sometimes called ramp adjust. Being able to adjust the height and length of the stride allows the user to vary the stride so it is more comfortable. Also more calories are burned by raising the incline.
- Dual Action
- Elliptical with upper and lower body workout. (All the ellipticals we sell can be used as single or dual action) Dual action exercise is more efficient in burning calories.
Advanced or Simple
We have ellipticals with very simple electronics that everyone can use. Get on, touch the green "quick start" button, and go.
On the other hand we offer ellipticals with cutting edge electronic technology features, such as:
- Automatically feed your workout data into popular tracking and fitness apps
- iOS and USB connectivity for music and other entertainment options
- Fitness coaching programs for high tech scientifically proven work-out results
- High resolution virtual tours of popular world destinations