Martins Bike Shop sells a wide range of treadmills. 10 Unique styles on display. Approximate price range is $799-$4699.
These and many other models are in stock at Martins Bike Shop. Stop in today and try them out.
If you are looking to bring your fitness routine home, but space is an issue, look no further than the TRUE Z5.4 treadmill. Voted Runner’s World’s “Plushest Ride”. The Z treadmills offer a compact design without compromising your running surface.
PS300 treadmill offers an orthopedic belt for those who want the ultimate reduction of impact on the joints and knees. Recognized as a Best Buy by Treadmill Doctor for several years running, the TRUE PS300 is a treadmill suited for users of all fitness levels.
Super Value! 22” Wide walking belt. Lifetime warranty continuous duty 3.25HP motor. The most bang-for-the-buck we seen in years.
The T101 presents a value price and outstanding performance for beginner and enthusiast alike. Now updated with Bluetooth and USB! 275-lb user capacity. Lifetime warranty frame & motor.
Matrix, the same brand that you find in many premium health clubs. Now available in a cost effective home version. Choose one of three console options. Including the new Android powered XIR console with pre-installed Netflix, YouTube, Hulu+, and web browser.
The first thing you notice about the all-new t50 is how comfortable it is to use. The buttons and handrail are at just the right spot for walking or running. Ultra-stable construction. Incredibly natural-feeling cushioning system. Watch the HD Sprint 8 training videos right from the treadmill’s screen. Available with a variety of console options.
Folds up for convenient storage and moving. The most comfortable treadmill design available. Simple and easy to use. Lifetime warrantied 3.25HP continuous duty Johnson Drive motor. Long lasting 2-ply, 2.2mm thick running belt. Select your preferred console package, anything from the simple, no frills, XR console to the XIR which has a 16” HD touch screen, and is Bluetooth enabled.
Treadmill Buyers Guide
Your local source for top rated Treadmills
The treadmill is the most natural type of in-home workout. It is really just like walking and running. All models available at Martins Bike Shop have power incline and continuous duty motors. The treadmill is a proven source of workout that has been around for years.
Why a Treadmill?
- Natural motion
- Reduced impact on the joints
- Indoor activity can be used during unfavorable weather conditions
- Folding Treadmill
- Allows the treadmill to be folded to about one third the size. Nice feature for those who are tight on space. Folding is usually not available on treadmills that are made for professional runners.
- Continuous Duty Motors
- A somewhat better way of rating motor horse power. 2hp Continuous Duty is better than 2hp Peak Duty. That said, there are other more important considerations than motor horse power. Horse power ratings are complicated, and hard to figure out accurately. Unfortunately many low end manufacturers tend to overrate their motors. Two things to check out are: #1 What are the physical dimensions of the motor? (Bigger is usually better.) #2 Is the rest of the treadmill up to power with the motor size? Or in other words, are the electronics, belt, and frame on par with the motor?
- A digitally controlled workout routine that takes the user through a “course” of speed and/or elevation changes automatically. Great if you don’t have a lot of prior experience with working out on a treadmill because these programs are designed by fitness professionals that know how to get the most benefit from your workout time. Programs are included with nearly all the treadmills we sell.