Commercial Fitness Service
Our Five Star Equipment Service Policy
Consider quality services a major deciding factor when selecting your new fitness equipment. In real life, all equipment will break down eventually. When the equipment you have invested in breaks down, who will you call for service? At Martins Bike Shop, we strive to give each customer top quality service. We have a 5 star service strategy we would like to share with you.
- Recommend and sell top quality equipment that is properly rated for your facility.
- Include the first two preventative maintenance visits with the price of the equipment.
- Local service men. All service men are employed by Martins Bike Shop, in Ephrata, PA. We do not contract service out to service companies or use nationwide factory reps.
- Martins Bike Shop has been in business for 50 years. Our fitness service men have many years of “hands-on” experience. They are fully qualified by every manufacturer of new equipment that we sell. We have service vehicles on the road daily so we can be there when you need us.
- Service with a personal relationship. We look forward to getting to know you and your equipment. We are not a big corporation with hundreds of employees, but a family-owned business since 1959.